Monday, September 30, 2013

Second Childhood? I'm going there

I guess it all started with my hatred of shoes especially in the hot months. I went without shoes so much that the hillbillys were making fun of me. Then I started agreeing with people on facebook-yes, taking the bra off at the end of the day was one of the best feelings ever. And on the weekends-why bother? So on my day off, I consider it a major accomplishment that I put on something other than pjs before noon. I had to go to the store and it wasn't Walmart so pjs are kinda frowned upon. Once home, I started to change back into pjs and it occurred to me that I really didn't want to put them on either. Where is it written you have to clothes on? I brushed my teeth and my hair -shouldn't that be enough?  Relax-I put pjs back on (Lauren's coming over after work). Excuse me while I  go take my nap.

No comments: