Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Tracey

Today is the day I celebrate the birthday of the coolest cop I know. I may even have the exact date wrong, but I know it's the first week of September. I wish I had a good picture to post, but most of the things she's done I haven't been able to capture on film. She's been an incredible sister-in-law for 23 years. She's always been there for me-at school, at work, and later on she held my kids and amused them during many a mass. She's an inspiration to anyone that doesn't want to bend to peer pressure and a good role model for any of the kids growing up.Lately, I've heard that she's a pretty hip Memaw too.

1 comment:

tracey said...

You are the best. I have not looked at the page in a few days and when I do, I am thrilled. We have had several birthdays together, I hope many more. Thank you for remembering!