Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Serious Question

So I get this message on my phone to "go back where I fucking belong" and I wonder where do you think I belong? Do I need to be where my mom is? Where my dad is? I have one kid in California and one in North west Arkansas and one in Little Rock. Maybe I could jet around between the three of them. Maybe I could be with my sis in Austin or my favorite Aunt in Florida.Gee.. What do I do? Wait a minute the key word there was "I" -as in "I" will do what I want to do any damn time I please.I'm not breaking any laws and I don't need anyone's permission to live my life as I see fit. I will go any friggin place that I want to go.

3 comments:

tracey said...

Reminds me of the Kanye West song (I know I will crucify the words) "That don't kill us can only make us stronger." Since you are older than me, I will assume you can make your own decisions. I'd delete the message and not worry about it.

Robyn said...

Boy, someone needs to clean up their potty mouth before they start texting again! Ha! I agree with Tracey, delete it and ignore it, that will irritate them more than anything else....remember the pig likes to get dirty.

Beth said...

I wouldn't recommend California, except for is you're visiting San Fran or Disney Land, other than that, it's better if you just wait for me to get there. by the way, if i need to kick someone's butt, just say the word :)